Your privacy is very important to me, that’s why I make every effort to ensure your data processing security and comfort when using the website www.functionalgenomics.pl, hereinafter referred to as Functional Genomics or the Website.
INFORMATION AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of the www.functionalgenomics.pl website is Dr. Hab. Pawel Lisowski, Wilhelmstrasse 119A, 10953 Berlin
- Contact with the Administrator is possible via the email address: email@example.com.
- The website was created on the basis of CMS WordPress
- The website collects anonymous data and personal data only for statistics.
- The Website acquires information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- By saving cookies (cookies).
- Through analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- Through plugins used to analyze Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) and WP-Statistics statistics.
- Collection of web server logs by the Home.pl Hosting Service Provider.
- The website is positioned with the support of the Yoast SEO plugin.
- The Website Administrator is not obliged to comply with the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act in case of suspicion of committing a crime or a prohibited act. In this case, personal data must be provided to the relevant authorities.
- The Website Administrator has the right to refuse to cooperate and to delete personal data if the User’s behavior is deemed socially unacceptable.
More information about cookies is available at in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
The Functional Genomics service collects anonymous data for statistical purposes and for ensuring the functionality of the Website.
Expressing consent to the processing of personal data by www.functionalgenomics.pl is voluntary, however, the lack of this permission prevents the use of many functions of the Website, as they are necessary for this. According to the provisions of art. 16 – 21 RODO, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- The right to object to the processing,
- The right to transfer data,
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by me.
I run all work on the Website with the support of original, legal software, and the computer and telephone used for this purpose are protected with strong passwords and antivirus software. I guarantee you the confidentiality of all personal data provided to me. I assure you take all security measures and protect personal data required by the provisions on the Protection of Personal Data. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. The website processes personal data on the territory of the European Union.
Personal data may be entrusted to third parties only to the extent necessary to carry out the hosting service, collect statistics. They will not be made available or sold to third parties for the purpose of sending marketing materials to third parties.
The Functional Genomics service is hosted on home.pl servers and entrusts the security of processed data, databases, e-mail services and logs to AZ.pl Sp. z o.o. ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, NIP: 852-21-03-252, REGON: 8811158242.
The server automatically saves data related to the device you use, these are so-called. logs. These data include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs saved and stored on the server are not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by the Website for your identification. These data are used only for correct server administration. Their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Functional Genomics uses Google LLC cookies to track Website statistics, such as the number of visitors, the type of operating system and web browser used to browse the site, time spent on the website, visited subpages, etc. The website uses Google Analytics and Google Search Console for this purpose. The information collected is anonymous and does not allow your identification. The website has implemented Google tracking code (so-called tracking code).